We Are Looking For:
Job Type: Part-Time/Contract – Having a vehicle is an asset, but no necessary
- Collingwood/ Georgian Bay and London, Ontario
Heavy lifting: up to 100 lbs. may be required.
To Apply, fill out the Contact Form with the Job Title and Include Your Resume
Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing ADL, feeding, dressing, bathing, transferring, incontinence care and ensuring patient safety. Providing transportation and light housekeeping may also be a part of the job.
The successful candidate will have the following:
PSWs must have current CPR/First Aid certification and vulnerable sector police clearance.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will be a multi tasker with excellent patient relations and demonstrate ability to take ownership of clinic operations. Knowledge of OHIP billing and clinic software is required and experience with CPSO/IHF quality assessments for diagnostic clinic is also a requirement.
Will be responsible for seamlessly running the medical clinic/s and performing duties such as:
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Identifies opportunities for improving quality of services delivered, monitoring customer satisfaction, gathering feedback, benchmarking to industry standards and providing recommendations on ways to improve efficiency, quality and productivity
- Develops, negotiates and manages vendor relationships; oversees purchasing and material management activities, manages supply inventories, requesting quotations, verifies and processes purchase order requests, updates system entries.
- Conducts site visits between 2-3 clinics in the Toronto area
- Maintain the professional appearance of the office
- Provides job guidance to new recruits
- OHIP billing, transcription, dicta-typing and other related duties
- Prepares daily reports and presents weekly progress updates
- Coordinate and book procedures and confirm booked appointments day prior to appointment
- Maintain electronic medical records
- Management of patients flow within the clinic
- Understands the clinic quality assessment process and participates in the preparation of assessments
- Establish and maintain ethical working relationships and good rapport with all patients and fellow members
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory and industry developments in the market
- Answering phones, taking messages, and greeting patients and responding to email inquiries
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Preparing patient charts/health records
- Prepare and maintain staff duty rooster
- Follow PIPEDA guidelines
- Provide educational support duties as needed to interns and/or clinical placement students
- Assume other responsibilities and office duties as required
- Daily interactions with students, patients (and their families), medical personnel, and other support staff within the clinic