Highly qualified, compassionate professionals
We solve recruitment needs for medical clinics and healthcare businesses all across Ontario. Our recruitment division is positioned to fill vacancies for direct and temp- to- hire placements. Our talent acquisition process enables us to thoroughly evaluate each prospect and in so doing, our clients have access to a robust pool of high quality, job ready talent. Furthermore, our recruiting process ensures that candidates are pre-screened and orientated to integrate into your organizations work-force while providing high quality, patient-centric services.
We understand that market needs shift and change, as such we offer our clients a temp- to- hire solution. It’s a flexible, risk free option for the initial four weeks. By choosing Health OPM as your recruitment provider, you’ll be selecting a reliable team that’s equipped to support all your staffing needs.
Explore the HealthOPM difference
- Agility– Advanced technologies enable us to be proactive and reactive. We provide an immediate response to your urgent staffing needs.
- Wide reach– Our dedicated team provides comprehensive social media support that includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Targeted emails are sent to thousands of email subscribers in our database.
- Quality candidates– We are extremely selective in our recruitment process. Each candidate must pass through a comprehensive 6-step selection process.
- Continuous development– Continued coaching, mentoring and our signature “Patient experience workshop” equips new recruits with the skills they need to provide compassionate and expert care.
- Industry knowledge– We keep our finger on the pulse of the health care industry to identify current recruitment trends.
We fill positions in the following healthcare specialties:
There is no up-front fee. We take full payment once the job offer is made.
We strive for a 100% placement success. We develop and nurture genuine relationships with the goal of being your long-term, dependable recruitment partner. If you are not satisfied with the new hire within the first 30 days, we will provide a replacement to you at no cost.
We are truly committed to our mission and corporate vision. We provide a comprehensive onboarding program for placed candidates that features our signature Customer Service for Healthcare course. This service is a value add for the company and the employee.